Advantages of titanium alloy screws
1. High specific strength. The density of titanium is 4.51g/cm³, which is higher than aluminum but lower than steel, copper, and nickel, but its strength is much higher than other metals. Screws made of titanium alloy are light and strong.
2. Good corrosion resistance. Titanium and titanium alloys are stable in many media, and titanium alloy screws can be used in various corrosive environments.
3. Good heat resistance and low temperature resistance. Titanium alloy screws can work normally in a high temperature of 600°C and a low temperature of minus 250°C, and can maintain their shape without changing.
4. Non-magnetic and non-toxic. Titanium is a non-magnetic metal and will not be magnetized in a large magnetic field; it is not only non-toxic, but also compatible with the human body.
5. Strong anti-damping performance. After titanium is subjected to mechanical vibration and electrical vibration, its vibration decay time is the longest compared with steel and copper metal. Using this performance, it can be used as a tuning fork, medical ultrasonic pulverizer vibrating element, and high-end acoustic speaker vibrating film, etc.