Pure titanium wires and titanium alloy wires are widely used in many fields such as aerospace, petrochemical, medical, health, automobiles, construction, sports and leisure products, which provides more choices for its applications in high-performance industrial products and consumer products.
1. At present, more than 80% of titanium and titanium alloy wires are used as titanium welding wires, such as various titanium equipment welding, welding of titanium pipes, repair welding of aero jet engine turbine disks and blades, and welding of casings.
2. Due to its excellent corrosion resistance, titanium wires has also been widely used in chemical, pharmaceutical, papermaking and other industries. It can be woven into a titanium wire mesh to be used as a seawater filter, a pure water filter, and a chemical filter.
3. Titanium and titanium alloy wires are also used to make titanium fasteners, load-bearing members, titanium springs, etc. due to their good comprehensive performance.
4. In medical and healthy industry, due to its excellent biocompatibility, titanium and titanium alloy wires are used to manufacture medical devices, titanium implant in the human body, and fix skulls.
5. Titanium alloy wires with shape memory functions, such as titanium-nickel alloy wires, are used to make satellite antennas, shoulder pads for clothes, women's bras, and glasses frames.
6. In the electroplating and water treatment industries, titanium wires are used to make various electrodes.
With the development of the national economy, the demand for titanium and titanium alloy wires will continue to grow. At present, the supply of titanium wires is insufficient and the potential development is great.