Titanium alloy screws are prone to rust when exposed to the air, so titanium alloy screws need to be moisture-proof:
1. The choice of component insulation dipping varnish, such as epoxy resin or polyurethane dipping varnish. Choose paint that does not contain volatile acids. Vibrating machinery uses solvent-free paint.
2. When using titanium alloy screw melamine alkyd paint, the curing temperature and curing time should be adjusted. The curing temperature is slightly higher than 130 degrees Celsius and the curing time is greater than 180 minutes. It is appropriate to strictly implement the process, especially in the hot and humid seasons. From the perspective of the concept of rust and rust, the conventional drying time of the sample paint factory is not necessarily abundant, and cars have a specific internal shape.
3. Titanium alloy screw surface corrosion treatment refers to the use of various methods to maintain the metal surface. The role is to isolate the metal from the corrosive environment to inhibit the corrosion process, reduce the contact between corrosive media and the metal surface, and achieve the purpose of preventing or slowing down corrosion.
Pay special attention to the selection technology of screw material:
1. The mechanical properties and strength requirements of the screw material are strong. Some screws require a relatively high strength, and then choose the higher the strength of the screw material itself.
2. The requirements for the corrosion resistance of materials under working conditions. Some screws of the standard network are used for the above-mentioned products with strong corrosion. This requires us to choose the corrosion resistance of strong spiral steel wires.
3. The heat resistance and working temperature requirements of materials. When some titanium alloy screws are used for high temperature operation, it is necessary to select the high temperature performance of the screw material.
4. Performance requirements in the production process of material processing. Some titanium alloy screws need to deal with the difficulties of wire and hardness in the production process, so it is necessary to choose the appropriate hardness of the screw material, which is conducive to processing and production.
5. The screw material is selected due to the weight, price, purchase and other factors of the screw itself. It is a better choice to consider the materials in these fields properly.
More about this source textSource text required for additional translation information