If the failure of the titanium screw is not only a fracture, but also many other failures, the reasons and solutions for the decline of the titanium screw are analyzed below.
Reasons for the decline of titanium screws:
1. The surface hardness of the screw is too low, the thread is too shallow or the root thread is too shallow;
2, the wind is too big;
3. The hole system is too large;
4. The austerity tightening continues;
5, the surface wind is not controlled;
6. Improper tightening sequence of titanium screws leads to misplaced fixing holes. The required tightening force is too large and difficult to grasp;
7. The screw specification model is incorrect.
The solution to the decline of titanium screws:
1. Replace the same type of screws from different manufacturers or different batches. If you cannot replace them, you need to adjust the small wind batch booth;
2. Reasonable small wind speed change position, especially some bug fixes;
3. Replace or modify the part;
4. Strengthen vocational training and master the use of standards; strict process standards;
5. Adjust the connection sequence of the screws and try to use diagonal fixation to effectively reduce the tightening force;
6. Use the correct standard screw.