Titanium Fasteners Types
1. Titanium screws, which including DIN912 titanium hexagon socket cap screws, DIN914 titanium hexagon socket set screws with cone point, DIN7991 titanium hex socket countersunk head screws, DIN84 titanium slotted cheese head screws.
2. Titanium bolts, which including DIN933 titanium hexagon head bolts, DIN6921 titanium hexagon flange bolts, DIN603 titanium carriage bolts, etc.
3. Titanium Nuts, which including DIN934 titanium hexagon nuts, DIN6923 titanium hexagon flange nuts, DIN 985 titanium nylon lock nuts, ASME B8.2.2 titanium hex nuts, etc.
4. Titanium washers, which including DIN125 titanium plain washers, DIN127 titanium spring lock washers, DIN9021 titanium large size flat washers.
Titanium Fasteners Materials
1. Titanium Fasteners are well known for being light weight(4.5g/cm3), strong and better corrosion resistant.
2. Most of titanium fasteners are critical to many industries including marine, chlor alkali, desalination, off-shore oil and gas, medical and paper.
3. In final applications, titanium grade 2 and titanium grade 5(Ti-6Al-4V) are the most commonly used grades of titanium fasteners.
4. Grade 2 titanium (which are called UNS R50400): Commercially pure titanium and the most common grade for fasteners.
5. Grade 5 titanium (which are called UNS R56400): Superior strength-to-weight ration for a unique combination of corrosion and high strength.
Titanium Fasteners Style
1. ASME, ISO, DIN, ANSI, GB and BS standards or as per customer’s drawings and specification.
2. Threads: UNC, UNF, Rolled or Cut
3. Diameter sizes: metric M2-M30